For your own safety and convenience it is necessary to bring with you the following:
- A windproof/waterproof jacket
- A hat on the summer days or a cap when the days are colder
- Appropriate clothes for the activity
- A change of clothes
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Extra snacks and water according with your needs
- And of course your backpack!
Feel free to communicate with us if you have any further questions or inquiries.
First we offer transportation from and to your hotel or from our pick up point after we get in touch with you. During the hike we provide you with:
- Walking sticks if you need or if you don’t have your own
- A little snack (Nuts, cereal bars etc.)
- A bottle of water 0.5L
- After the excursion we provide lunch if it is included in the schedule of the activity you have chosen.* *(For more details about the choices look at the activities or contact us.)
There is a climbing rating system with three grades of difficulty, easy, medium and hard.
- Easy: The hiking has duration of 3-4 hours and it’s on a fine trail with no big ascending.
- Medium: Up to 5 hours with walking on a trail and sometimes off the trail, and with a little more ascending.
- Hard: 6 hours until 8 hours or long distance trekking in a hard terrain, long altitude difference and big ascending.
We provide direct insurance for all our activities according to the Greek law for your and our own protection. For your better service we advise you to have a personal insurance from your country too.